Join Our Team
We are seeking innovative, creative problem-solvers who are passionate about furthering educational excellence in public schools. We are looking for people from different career paths and backgrounds that thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment. If you share in our mission and genuinely care about students, we encourage you to apply to IPSF.
Irvine Public Schools Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), religion, marital status, registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Certificated staff – Teachers
Thank you for your interest in employment with Irvine Public Schools Foundation’s Summer Enrichment Academy. We are always looking for engaging and talented new educators to join our team for the summer. Applicants from all districts are welcome!
For more details and to apply: CLICK HERE
Classified Staff - IPSF Summer
Thank you for your interest in employment with Irvine Public Schools Foundation’s Summer Enrichment Academy. We are currently hiring for classified positions (clerk, instructional assistant, and campus supervisor). For more details and to apply: CLICK HERE
Marketing & Communications Assistant
Irvine Public Schools Foundation, an education non-profit headquartered in Irvine, CA, currently has an immediate opening for a part-time Marketing and Communications Assistant to join our team for a temporary position from May 2019 – October 2019. Irvine Public Schools Foundation’s mission is to enrich the educational experience of each child in every school. We achieve this by providing programs, raising funds, and uniting the community in support of educational excellence. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications.
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, detail oriented and possess strong interpersonal skills. The position is responsible for coordinating and implementing marketing communication activities including print and electronic materials, social media, digital marketing, as well as for providing administrative support for the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides support to the Marketing and Communications Department and IPSF office by coordinating marketing and communications efforts including, but not limited to:
- Scheduling and coordinating distribution of electronic communications, such as digital newsletter, blog, emails, etc.
- Managing social media presence by posting content.
- Periodic writing and editing content for IPSF email newsletters and website; proofing all print and electronic communications to ensure accuracy and consistency with message and brand guidelines.
- Attending and providing assistance at IPSF and community events, as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree or some college coursework desirable
- Preferred at least 1-2 years of similar or related work experience in marketing, communications, community relations, or non-profit organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be well-organized and have the ability to manage multiple and competing tasks and deadlines
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Outlook. Basic knowledge PowerPoint Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, InDesign) desirable
- Knowledge of Constant Contact and WordPress, a plus.
- Commitment to the IPSF mission
Typical schedule would be Monday through Friday mid-morning to mid-afternoon with periodic attendance at evening and weekend events required. Hours can be flexible, based on candidate. This is a part-time, temporary, non-exempt position with a pay rate starting at $15/hr.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please forward your resume to Kellie Pendergest at email@example.com or 1 Post, Suite 250, Irvine, CA 92618.
IPSF is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by law.