IPSF Musical Theater at Alderwood!
We are excited to welcome your child to IPSF’s musical theater production at Alderwood Elementary! Students in grades 1 – 6 are invited to join us as part of the cast of Beauty and the Beast. Make new friends, learn skills, and gain new confidence through this one-of-a-kind experience! If you are interested, please attend our parent information meeting to learn more.
Auditions Coming Soon – Sign up!
Auditions – Wednesday, March 22
Click here for audition information
The classic story tells of Belle, a young woman in a provincial town, and the Beast, who is really a young prince trapped under the spell of an enchantress. If the Beast can learn to love and be loved, the curse will end and he will be transformed to his former self. But time is running out. If the Beast does not learn his lesson soon, he and his household will be doomed for all eternity.
Who: Open to 1st – 6th grade Alderwood students
What: Join the cast of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
When: 8 week commitment: March 27 – May 20
Where: Alderwood Elementary School | 2005 Knollcrest | Irvine, CA 92603
How Much: $150 registration fee for Grade 1, $250 registration fee for Grades 2-6
March 7: Registration opens online (more info below)
March 7: Parent Meeting via Zoom at 6:00 p.m.
March 17: Registration Deadline – all students must be registered to participate
March 22: In-person Auditions
March 23: Callbacks
March 24: Cast list posted
March 27 – May 10: Rehearsals
May 16 – 17: Tech Week Rehearsals
May 18 – 20: Performances at 6:30 p.m.
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Attend Parent Information Meeting
- Parent Information Meeting on March 7 at 6:00 p.m.
- Meeting was virtual only: Information Meeting Notes
- Bring your questions and something to take notes
Register for Musical (can be completed before parent meeting)
- Sign in or create a new account on IPSF online enrollment site
- Go to class listing, click orange ADD CLASS button
- Note: If button is not orange, make sure that you are signed in to your account and have a student on your account that is eligible to enroll in the class
- Checkout to complete registration
Have an Unforgettable Experience!
- Cast list will be posted March 24
- Print out IPSF Commitment Form, discuss commitment with your child, sign as acknowledgement, & bring to first day of rehearsal.
- Plan to attend all rehearsals
- Make new friends
- Build confidence
- Work hard
- Invite family and friends to attend performances on May 18 – 20 (ticket sales info TBA)