OC STEAM Fest…In a Box!
Back by popular demand, OC STEAM Fest…In a Box! returns for a second year as an interactive, take-home STEAM learning experience for students in grades K-6! We’ve curated the very best of OC STEAM Fest and are sending it home in a fun-filled activity box containing hands-on activities. It’s the perfect way to send students into summer to keep them engaged while having a blast!
This year we’re enhancing the experience with a STEAM Box Pick-Up Event* hosted by Irvine Company at Woodbury Town Center on Sunday, May 22, 2022, featuring FREE family entertainment including popcorn, balloon art, face painting, a DJ and more.
$40 Presale (ends May 21) / $50 Regular Price
Retail Value $75
All proceeds benefit students of Irvine Public Schools Foundation.
*Additional box pick up dates available after May 22.
Each Box Packed with STEAM-based Activities:
- Catapult Challenge – Build your own medieval catapult and test your launching skills for distance and accuracy.
- Coding Robot – Assemble and program the amazing screen-free coding robot to navigate a maze or any path you choose.
- Contemporary Art – Create your own pop art masterpiece inspired by one of Japan’s most influential artists, Yayoi Kusama!
- STEAM Spy Kit – Learn how to crack cipher codes and write secret messages with a secret agent pen.
- Summer Activity Booklet – STEAM puzzles, games, brainteasers and more!
*Photo for illustration purposes, actual items may vary slightly.
Presale Ends May 21: $40 per box ($75 retail value)
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
OC STEAM Fest…In a Box is supported by generous sponsors who help us make STEAM accessible to as many families as possible!
With participation from corporate, community, and educational partners, together we can spark student interest in STEAM-related fields and careers while uniting the community in support of education. For information about sponsoring OC STEAM Fest…In a Box, please contact email@example.com.