Enrichment Day | Grades 1-6
Save the Date: Monday, February, 19
Location: Creekside Education Center, 3387 Barranca Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92606
Come have fun with IPSF! Enrichment Day provides students with an educational and fun outlet to explore new topics or learn a new skill on a day off from school. Students can enjoy a morning, afternoon, or full day of hands-on discovery in a variety of engaging and fun subjects that may not be offered in their regular classroom.
Discover your inner artist, embark on a STEM journey or tinker with robotics – there are exciting options for all interests!
Registration now open until Feburary 9.
Morning Enrichment Workshops 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
LEGO Masters | Grades 1-2
Creative Sculpture | Grades 1-2
Ukulele | Grades 1-3
Remote Control Mania with LEGO | Grades 3-4
Engineering & Scratch Coding | Grades 4-6
Baking Basics | Grades 5-6
Afternoon Enrichment Workshops 12:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Sphero Robots | Grades 1-2
STEM Learning with LEGO: Air, Land and Sea | Grades 1-3
Engineering & Scratch Coding | Grades 2-4
Anime, Cartoons & Comic Creations | Grades 3-4
LEGO Robotics | Grades 3-5
Baking Basics | Grades 4-6
Students who participate in a full day (AM/PM) will remain for a supervised lunch.
Financial support is available to families demonstrating financial need. The scholarship form with more information on requirements and how to apply can be found under “Frequently Asked Questions”.
Enrichment Day Scholarships generously supported by:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create an account, log in and register?
- Sign in or create an account by selecting “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” located in the top right corner of the page. For existing users, the email address used to create the account is your login.
- Update your student’s profile information. Don’t forget to update your student’s grade level to ensure that the appropriate classes display.
- Once registration is open, select Enrichment Events to see a list of available classes.
- Click “Add to Cart” to select a class and proceed to payment page.
- You will receive a confirmation email once payment has been processed.
What is the deadline to register?
The deadline to register for workshops is Friday, February 9, however enrollment will close once a class has been filled.
Do you offer scholarships?
Financial support is available to families demonstrating financial need. Click below for the scholarship form with more information on requirements and how to apply.
- Pages 3-5 are required to be filled out for each student
- Please refer to Enrichment Day | IPSF for class offerings and details
- Deadline to submit your application is Wednesday, February 7 by 5:00 PM
ACE Scholarships generously supported by:
Is Enrichment Day open to all students?
Enrichment Day is open to all students. Children do not need to attend an IUSD school to participate.
Is there a recess break?
All class will include a short recess break where children can enjoy a snack from home. Students who participate in a full day (AM/PM) classes, will remain for a supervised lunch. Children should bring a packed lunch and a labeled reusable water bottle.