Enrichment Day | Grades 1-6
Save the Date: Monday, February 20
Location: Creekside Education Center, 3387 Barranca Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92606
Come have fun with IPSF! Enrichment Day provides students with an educational and fun outlet to explore new topics or learn a new skill on a day off from school. Students can enjoy a morning, afternoon, or full day of in-person, hands-on discovery in a variety of engaging subjects that may not be offered in their regular classroom.
Registration open January 18 – Feb 10, 2023.Login and Browse Classes
Morning Enrichment Workshops 9-11:30 a.m.
Minute-to-Win-It STEM Challenge | Grades 1-2
Fine Art Academy | Grades 1-2
Lego Masters | Grades 1-2
Beep! Beep! Roadrunner Presents: Let’s Get Creative | Grades 3-4
Baking Basics | Grades 3-4
Chem Kidz | Grades 5-6
Afternoon Enrichment Workshops 12-2:30 p.m.
Beep! Beep! Roadrunner Presents: Let’s Get Creative | Grades 1-2
Jurassic Explorers | Grades 1-3
Lego Robotics | Grades 3-5
Baking Basics | Grades 5-6
Anime, Cartooning and Comic Creation | Grades 4-6
Financial support is available to families demonstrating financial need. The scholarship form with more information on requirements and how to apply can be found under “Frequently Asked Questions”.
Enrichment Day Scholarships generously supported by:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll my child?
We encourage you to take a moment to complete these steps to ensure that you are ready to register when classes open:
– Create/Update Account in our online enrollment system
– Manage Students to add a student to your profile (required for registration)
All users will need to create a parent/guardian account and student profile, even if you have taken classes with us in the past. Data from our old system will not be carried over.
If you have any trouble logging in or updating your student’s profile, please email email@example.com for assistance. Please do not create a new parent or student profile if you have used this system to register for summer 2022 or fall ACE classes.
Is Enrichment Day open to all students?
Yes, Enrichment Day is open to all IUSD and non-IUSD Students in grades 1-6. All academic models are eligible for in-person Enrichment Day.
Do you offer scholarships?
Financial support is available to families demonstrating financial need. Click below for the scholarship form with more information on requirements and how to apply.
- Scholarships are awarded 50% of the class cost for each class enrolled
- Pages 3-5 are required to be filled out for each student
- Please refer to Enrichment Day | IPSF for class offerings and details
- Deadline to submit your application is Wednesday, February 8th by 5:00 PM
ACE Scholarships generously supported by:
What is the deadline to register?
The deadline to register for workshops is February 10, however enrollment will close once a class has been filled.
What health and safety policies and procedures are in place?
- We hire credentialed teachers and IPSF approved vendors for all classes
- Focus on smaller class sizes
- Supervised breaks
- Routine handwashing reminders
- Hand sanitizer and tissues available in all classrooms
- Masks will be made available for those who choose to wear one
- Non-essential visitors will not be allowed on campus
- Dedicated COVID Coordinator for assessing COVID protocols in the event of a positive case and general questions
- Daily Home Screening for Students – If your student has symptoms of or exposure to COVID 19, please contact the COVID Coordinator directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and report the type of symptoms and exposure.
- Irvine Public Schools Foundation (IPSF) follows all local, state, and federal health guidelines to keep staff and students safe and healthy.
Is there a recess break?
All classes will include a short recess break where children can enjoy a snack from home. Students who participate in a full day (AM/PM) classes, will remain for a supervised lunch. Children should bring a packed lunch and a labeled reusable water bottle.