IPSF Musical Theater at Cypress Village!
We are excited to welcome your child to IPSF’s musical theater production at Cypress Village Elementary! Students in grades 1-6 are invited to join us as part of the cast of Aladdin JR.! Make new friends, learn skills, and gain new confidence through this one-of-a-kind experience! If you are interested, please attend our parent information meeting to learn more.
Click below for all the details discussed at the Parent Information Meeting
Welcome to Agrabah, City of Enchantment, where every beggar has a story and every camel has a tail! Aladdin and his three friends, Babkak, Omar, and Kassim, are down on their luck until Aladdin discovers a magic lamp and the Genie who has the power to grant three wishes. Wanting to earn the respect of the princess, Jasmine, Aladdin embarks on an adventure that will test his will and his moral character. With expanded characters, new songs, and more thrills, this new adaptation of the beloved story will open up “a whole new world” for your young performers!
Who: Open to all 1-6 grade students
What: Join the cast of Aladdin JR.
When: March 27 – April 28
Registration Fee: $225 (grades 4-6) / $100 (grades 1-3) per student;
March 6: Parent Information Meeting
March 6: Registration opens online (more info below)
March 23: Registration Deadline – all students must be registered to participate
March 24: Flipgrid Auditions Due
March 25: Cast list posted at 5:00 p.m.
March 27 – April 26: Grades 4-6 rehearsals M-F based on role. Not all students will rehearse every day. Grades 1-3 rehearsal on Wednesdays from 1:30-3:00 p.m.
April 27, 28: Performances at 7:00 p.m.
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Attend Parent Information Meeting
- Join Parent Information Meeting on March 6 at 6:00 p.m.
- Bring your questions and something to take notes
Register for Musical
- Sign in or create a new account on IPSF online enrollment site
- Go to Cypress Village Musical class listing, click orange ADD CLASS button
- Note: If button is not orange, make sure that you are signed in to your account and have a student on your account that is eligible to enroll in the class
- Checkout to complete registration
Have an Unforgettable Experience!
- Plan to attend all rehearsals
- Make new friends
- Build confidence
- Work hard
- Invite family and friends to attend performances (ticket sales info TBA)